Wednesday, December 30, 2009

I need to know how to do emo makeup.?

I need it for a costume I have to do soon. Just letting you know, I never wear makeup so I don't own any. So if you could let me know some things that involve minimal products...Thanks! PS. Here is a pic of me and another one of my hair (you could give me tips on how to do my hair!) http://i292.photobucket.com/albums/mm38/鈥?/a> http://i292.photobucket.com/albums/mm38/鈥?/a>I need to know how to do emo makeup.?
First, get powdered sugar and put it on a paper plate. Get this plate and set it in front of you and proceed to put your face into it until it's completely white.





Second, get charcoal or a sharpie marker and smear it all around the area of your eyes. Make sure to print out a picture of a racoon and copy it to get the racoon look like all emos have.





Third, straighten the hell out of your hair until it looks nice and crunchy. Part your hair on the side. I mean... WAY on the side, and put all that you've parted all to one side.





Fourth, pout all the time. Not once in awhile. ALWAYS POUT. It's an unwritten rule to be pouty constantly.





Ta-da.


You're emo.I need to know how to do emo makeup.?
A LOT OF BLACK EYELINER!!! lots n lots n lots. bows in your hair made out of ribbons and maybe like those little clip in purple or pink hair thingys you can get at claires, that should do it for sure.
go really heavy on the eyeliner.





you can get 4 or 5 dollar ones from the drug store.


also, go for dark eyeshadow, dark brown or black. wear black clothes.
black or grey eyeshadow


a very dark eyeliner


and some fake eyelashes will do it ;)
wear black clothes,grey or black eye shadow , black eyeliner


n black hat
just put charcoal all over your face. im sure that will be good enough

No comments:

Post a Comment