Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Whats the best way to do emo makeup?

I'd like some tips on how to do that kinda style please!!! And don't even bother answearing this question to say that emo makeup is stupid,your be wasting my time.I have the hair and the clothes but not so much the makeup for my style.Id really appreciate some ideas thank you!Whats the best way to do emo makeup?
Hi Rachel!





I dont know much about emo but I am gonna tell you what I think might be a good look! LOL. Try a black liquid eyeliner close to the lashes on top and bottom. Lightly smudge the bottom lash line so its softer. Use two coats of black mascara. Use a whitish eyeshadow from brow bone to brow. Use a nude lipcolor and lots of gloss.


I personally think thats a good emo look without being to brassy.
  • blush eyeshadow
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment