Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Any natural beauty tips?

i am a red head and i admit that i do my make up very well. my transformation from no make-up to make-up is a huge difference. however, i dont want that. i want my face to naturally look perky and colored. any natural beuty tips for me?Any natural beauty tips?
Botox. It's the safe, fast, easy, and in-expensive way to natural beauty! Lmfao, just kidding. Be comfortable with your natural looks first of all, confidence is everything.Any natural beauty tips?
strawberry masks to make your skin radiant... cucumber to reduce swollen eyes.. and drink a lot of water... Take vitamine D
Personally, I barely wear make-up myself. All I do is splash water on my face and I usually put some cream on my face (just for dry skin). I don't really know what else to suggest aside from that...





I don't get pimples or anything all that often...I get the occasional one but for like not actually washing my face in the morning (I honestly just wash my face in the shower at night time) I don't get that many. I've also read that washing your face too often can cause pimples and such.
Use vegetable Glycerin and an Avocado Beauty Mask.


Good Luck!
Drink heaps of water and get lots of sleep =]
smile.
eat LOTS of FRUIT %26amp; VEGETABLES!!! especially veggies with very bright colors, they are jam packed with vitamins and minerals which help every single cell function in your body





also, drink lots of water so that your skin cellls stay hydrated and beautiul :]





also eat foods with antioxidents like pomegrantes, bluberries, and tea :]





they prevent free radicals an cell aging which help build an immunity to cancer :]





also dont forget protein :D



No comments:

Post a Comment