Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Anyone that can apply emo makeup for my niece in Sacramento for Halloween?

My niece wants to be emo for halloween... is there anyone that can do this?





please email me if you can, and what you want in return.Anyone that can apply emo makeup for my niece in Sacramento for Halloween?
I'm wondering how old the niece is that your offering up to the pedophiles and psychos on the internet.





Honestly!





Do a little research online - look up how to do emo style makeup.





Don't put your niece at risk because of laziness!Anyone that can apply emo makeup for my niece in Sacramento for Halloween?
Are you seriously asking for strangers on the internet to meet up with your niece?
that'ss awesome, I'm going to be an emo also. I'm going to have fake cut marks on my arms.
heavy eyeliner
  • asian makeup
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment