Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Does any one have beauty tips for a natural look?

Yeah...don't wear make up, keep your hair simple and your style simple. Choose the right colors for your skin tone and the right clothes for your shape.





If you need to wear make up, go sparingly with the foundation, meaning...I'm sure you don't need it on your entire face unless you have severe burn or age spots on your face. Just a bit under the eyes to brighten them up if you have undereye circles, small dot and blend it in well on any blemishes (not freckles). Curl your lashes, comb your brows - to make them look polished put a tiny bit of hair gel on them. Just a dot on your finger tip and smooth across, make sure to brush them first before applying it. Finish off with some lip balm or a light/nude shade of lip gloss.





If you desperately need to wear mascara, then do this: take some lint free tissue or toilet paper and squeegee off the mascara, just one swipe is needed. There will still be plenty left on the brush to apply to your lashes. It gives a 100% clump free, very light and natural look.Does any one have beauty tips for a natural look?
just wear light natural, skin tone colors and it will turn out great. I do it every morning and people complimant and it works for me!Does any one have beauty tips for a natural look?
My nautral look was by accident. I use bare minerals and I dont use blush I use their warmth for all over. I wear as much mascara as my eye lashes can take which isnt a lot as well as some tan eye shadow and I dont wear anything on my lips.
What I like:


Drink apple juice in moderation for spirit factor


Orange blossom cologne


Natural fabrics with a white blouse base


Shinny metal, glass and pearls


Sleep
Try wearing subtle colours and soft eyeliner. Skin coloured eye shadow looks fresh and natural. Soft pinks work well on lips. =]
no foundation just tinted moustirizer for your eyes ALWAYS use a eyeshadow that is one shade lighter than your natural skin tone and use brown mascara and a clear lipgloss
OMG YES!





This is what I wear (on a daily basis ~ I spice it up sometimes but this is my norm) for makeup and it looks natural and gorgeous...





Tinted Moisturizer (SPF 15)





Translucent Powder (apply after tinted moisturizer dries COMPLETELY)





Black Mascara (for people with dark hair)


or


Brown Mascara (for poeple with light/blonde hair)





Lip Gloss


or


Neutral Lipstick

No comments:

Post a Comment