Thursday, December 17, 2009

How can I make my makeup look a little more emo or scene? Without my parents freaking out on me.?

I'm a 13 year old girl, I have pale skin, dark brown eyes, and dark brown hair. I need some colors that may look best on me. And what all can I do for my makeup to look scene? And NO I'm not emo. Lol.How can I make my makeup look a little more emo or scene? Without my parents freaking out on me.?
Well, in my opinion, you should wear a pencil eyeliner and smudge it around your eye lid until you get a sort of gray-ish eye color, this makes your eyes seem darker.Then right after that, line your upper eyelid with liquid liner and make that cat eye look.. and lots of mascara. And, for that scene look, you should wear LOTS of color :) (eyeshadow)How can I make my makeup look a little more emo or scene? Without my parents freaking out on me.?
Ok... my parents just absoluely hate dark makeup. So I try not to freak them out and it worked with the way I do my makeup. It looks pretty emo though... at least i think so.





1. Buy liquid eyeliner. Put some on your top eye lid. If you don't wanna look like a racoon, i prefer you not to use too much.





2. Buy an eyeliner crayon/pencil. Use it on the bottom of your eye. Go however thick you want it to be. Just try not to look like a raccoon.





3. (Optional) Put some black glitter on your eye lid. Don't use too much if you don't want your parents to freak out on you. And another optional one is use gray eye shadow and use a little around your eye. like, under your eyes a little and on your eyelids.





Hope that helped.
Black eyeliner, which has a downwards spike at the inner corner of your eye, %26amp; and upwards spike at the outer corner.


Use liquid black eyeliner, it is far more scene.


Yellow or Pink eyeshadow should suit your haircolour %26amp; complexion.


also, a pale foundation colour.


Fake eyelashes or Thick black mascara,.
Just start wearing a little black eyeliner and see if your parents say anything to you. If they seem okay with it, use a black liquid eyeliner on the tops of your eyelids to darken your eyes and wear a pencil on the bottom. If you want them to be darker, then wear mascara as well.





http://images2.cafemom.com/images/user/gallery/post_1492157_1233690713_med.jpg





^^ heres a good example x
start by dying your hair black
  • blush eyeshadow
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment