Thursday, December 17, 2009

How do 'scene' or 'emo' girls do their makeup?

I have somewhat pale skin myself,and though it looks gorgeous on those girls,it doesn't on me.I have bad dark circles and it's kind of uneven and stuff.I've tried different types of makeup,and it helps,but I haven't found anything that looks flawless and really hides the dark circles and such that are more noticible on lighter skin.Most times when I try foundation it's really obvious because it doesn't blend in or look smooth,I don't even use very much,but you can like see the little clumps of makeup.Ucky xDHow do 'scene' or 'emo' girls do their makeup?
As for the face, I had the problem too, really recently. Exfoliate regularly but try really hard not to over do it or it has the opposite effect. Also, make sure you moisturize really well so your skin is nice and smooth for the make-up to sit evenly.


As for the eyes, I don't really do the emo thing but I'd just do the smokey-eyed look in black. And there are plenty of magazines and websites on how to do a really good smokey-eye, there's bound to be one that you like and suits you. Or what the other girl said was really good {can't remember her name but it was the sme idea with silver eyeliner...}


Well I hope this helps - xxxxHow do 'scene' or 'emo' girls do their makeup?
Ya that was my idea! Report Abuse

I can't answer about doing emo makeup. However, you said:





';Most times when I try foundation it's really obvious because it doesn't blend in or look smooth,I don't even use very much,but you can like see the little clumps of makeup.';





I have experienced that, and from my experience that means you need to exfoliate your face. The dead skin becomes very obvious when you try to put foundation over it. :)
First line your eyes with a silver eyeliner. Then on top of it a thick black line on top of it. Then lightly put on some black eyeshadow just on your lids. Then coat your water line with some black. Lastly put some eyeshadow on heavy on your bottom lashes and medium heavy on your top lashes. The curl them





You should have a nice smoky eye that is scene-ish with out the to severe darkness.
there are youtube videos =D


http://youtube.com/watch?v=T1BbhCwOCLM
what


dawg
i dont really understand your question sry
Go to the department stores and get the chance to try different foundations to see which will best match your skin tone check prescriptive that offers the concealers .. and it's how to apply it that is just as important .. personally I'm into the more underlying reasons for the dark circles and hoping that working outside and in will diminish the dark circles





I read that the half moon dark circles are in conjunction with one's liver and kidneys so I'm taking support supplements, you may want to see if the dark circles are related to allergies





I read that Vitamin K helps strengthen the skin under the eyes and lessens the appearance of dark circle .. of course check with your doctor first .. I'm taking the supplements as well as the vitamin k cream.. I've noticed that the circles have lessen but I've also used Dermalux .. when I ran out I returned to vitamin k cream... but again check with your doctor as these are personal opinions and what I have tried myself

No comments:

Post a Comment