Tuesday, December 15, 2009

I need natural beauty tips?

Okay. Well I have blackheads all over my nose. And I have problems with my hair. I'll take a shower then a few hours later it looks greasy. I have two zits on my forehead and I'm only in the 6th grade and I don't sweat.


I also need to get my natural highlights out I have natural blond highlights and I can't figure out how to get them out. I can use all the help I can get. I can also use the quickest / easiest ways. I need it for Monday. Thnx in advance.


ChristinaI need natural beauty tips?
Once a week mix in a little bit of honey with your shampoo





Put toothpaste on your nose-sleep with it on-in the moring wash it offI need natural beauty tips?
Read some great natural beauty tips here http://www.easygrooming.com

No comments:

Post a Comment