Thursday, December 17, 2009

I would love for some more ideas on emo makeup?

I wear alot of dark emo makeup except im sick of doing the general black eyeliner and ****...can anyone give me some more ideas on emo makeup? i already know how to do cranberry shadow and cat eyes...I would love for some more ideas on emo makeup?
i have 3 options for you: emo make-up:





1. just black: apply layer of black eyeshadow from upper lashline to crease and the lower lashline. top it up with a bit vaseline for sheer gloss. then line the inner rim of eyes in turquoise for brighter effect.





2. a little color with black: layer and blend shimmer green over lids until desired look achieved. then line the lower lash line with the same shade of green. next line the whole rim of eyes with black eyeliner. to finish it off, dab a pearl or shimmery white eyeshadow or highliter to the inner rim of eyes.





3. when wearing black eyeshadow (like gerard way of my chemical romance in helena vid clip), draw a small black colored diamond just right underneath your eyes in the middle with a black eyeliner. it may sound weird but i promise one time this waiter at a restaurant wore it like that, he looked cute. sad but cute. hahaha you know what i mean? you should try first





happy coloring!I would love for some more ideas on emo makeup?
Put red or purple shadow under your eyes. That's what I do along with the black eyeliner. And all my friends (and everyone else) tell me that I Iook emo. I just look emo but I don't act it. I don't cut my wrists or anything. Lol. I think emo looks nice when you do it right.
hmmm


do what I do.


Draw dots under your eyes in a pattern


draw weird lines.


use RED eye shadow


ughhh


hmmm


try lepord print =D


lol
Try being so emo that you don't wear make up..just tell everyone that you are too sad to wear any..
um, if u dont already use liquid eyeliner or black eye shadow and heavy mascara, use white foundation, it will bring out ur eyes and use red lipstick or no lipstick. no lipgloss.
dark eyeshadows like purple blue green red ut in dark and abd at the end kinda make it kinda go towards your etebrow and use black liquid eyeliner and follow it on the topof ypur eyelashes and thick eyeliner doesnt really matter what color just not a really bright one


i have lots of emo friends who do it that way:]

No comments:

Post a Comment