Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Tip for natural beauty?

if u want to be looked beautiful, without make up, pray salat with full devotion, with calm, specially take time in Rakooh, Sajood, it will flow the blood towards your face, and there will be natural shining, and no other artifical make can do that what this shining looks. Beauty lies in Wadoo and Salah?Tip for natural beauty?
Thanks bro for sharing that with us.. : - )


Were all beautiful were all made from Allah (SWT)Tip for natural beauty?
Yes I agree, Just for more beautifying tips u can beautify ur self by making ur heart (Qalb saleem) pure from hatred, jealousy, hasad, giybah, cunningness,being proud, looking down at others....... just name it. Ur face is a reflection of wat u hold in ur heart.


May Allah improve the matter of our heart.
You know, that's probably why I always feel like I look so nice after salah!! I thought it was just because I was less concerned with earthly things and I was glowing with iman...
hahahahah, Humdulillah brother!! Humdulillah.
Thanks for sharing brother, Jazzak Allah :)
whatsa a wahdoo and salah ???=_=
Pardon me??
yes..i understand the spirit of what you are telling..





thanks for sharing...





good day

No comments:

Post a Comment