Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Use lemon as a conditioner & avorcardo as a mosturiser - all gr8 natural beauty tips DO YOU KNOW ANYMORE?

After using a whole lemon squeezed into warm water as a conditioner the other day I found it worked so well at making my hair look at feel so clean and nice. I realised there must be heaps of other of natures 'wonder' health and beauty tips out there that I could be using. Do you know anymore? For example what would make a good simple exfoliating scrub?





Others I have used previously - full cream milk as a bath soak and avocardo as a mosturizer (dont forget to wash it off! :)Use lemon as a conditioner %26amp; avorcardo as a mosturiser - all gr8 natural beauty tips DO YOU KNOW ANYMORE?
I heard putting Mayonnaise in your hair was supposed to be good but that would seem kinda gross, duncha dink? xD Use lemon as a conditioner %26amp; avorcardo as a mosturiser - all gr8 natural beauty tips DO YOU KNOW ANYMORE?
mashed banana as a face mask. marvelous.
olive oil in your hair is supposed to make it silky.
eggs as shampoo
  • asian makeup
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment