Monday, April 26, 2010

Any emo/punk girls out there can tell me how they do their eye makeup?

i love the black eyeliner yet it seems quite vibrant...any tips please?


i dont want any mean comments like i have had before on similar topics, I'm not trying to be emo i dont cry all the time and i never cut myselfAny emo/punk girls out there can tell me how they do their eye makeup?
HEY%26lt;3 ! YES I THINK I CAN HELP YOU especially with the emo look.Ok what you'll need is bright red eye-shadow.This may be hard to get I got mine for rather expenisve but it was well worth it.Apply a layer of red shadow and apply a line under the eye-lid.Blend it and apply some more.So yes apply the red around the whole eye and next you'll need kohl black eye-liner.Pull your lower eye lid gently down and drag the liner across your inside rim of lower lid.Now gently trace a line of liner below the lower lashes it depends on how much you want to put on.I think tracing the bottom lashes and rims are better then top.Now buy masscara M.A.C has good ones yet there expensive.Maybeline sells a good one in a pink tube and green cap I bought the one called balckest black apply neatly and carefully if you mess up it's hard to correct since your eye shadow is red.So start off light handed at the base of lashes and jingle wand gently and carefully.Also bright neon pink eye shadows are good to.Get the bright pink shadows and apply on top lid and M.A.C sells a amazing navy blue masscara and apply that.It looks so freaking cool!!!!.Smokey eyes are so easy to do also.I think expressing your creavity is awesome throu make-up I do that alot.You can also buy a browny orangey shadow and apply it lightly on lids making it go outward.Apply a stripe sort of across your eyes I know it sounds odd but it looks cool with this I apply eyeliner on lower lids inside the rimm and beaneath my lower lash line.Just be very dramatic and vibrant.Screw everyone dissing you that's not ture and emo girls aren't ugly that's saying I'm ugly and I'm not that bad.Ingonre the **** faces who are mean.Look for ideas I try to copy some of Gerard Way's make up cause it's amazing also.Be daring I hope I helped.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!%26lt;3Any emo/punk girls out there can tell me how they do their eye makeup?
dont say every ';emo'; person cries and cut themsleves. That make me so mad.How do you know that a ';prep'; dosen't cut themsleves? I've been labled so many different things. It can hurt your fellings. Im not trying to be mean just try not to lable people so much. Report Abuse

^hey little mis mcr! .off topic 'mcr'my chemical romance I love that band my favorite song is our lady of sorrows on the alumb I brought you bullets you brought me your love.Oh three cheers for sweet revenge I like hang em high! I like every song there so great anyways bye! Report Abuse

Maybe try brown eyeliner ,I did I felt the same way as you about black eyeliner
i put on hevy eye lyner then i swirl it at the end and i put on black eye shadow!!
try using liquid eyeliner instead of pencil. you get a much more true color.
Well, i am not, but my best friend is. She puts on a layer of white all over the eyelid, then a layer of purple, and then some black eye liner.
Why dont you try to find your own look and way to apply make up. I'm sure you'd be a lot more happy not trying to copy some one and find your own style.
emo girls are maad ugly

No comments:

Post a Comment