Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Young Emo's Wearing Such Makeup..?

Okay i'm not dumb or anything but emo's at an age of 12 years old wear sooo much makeup.


I see some people with LOADS and LOADS of eyeliner at the age of 11/12!


And someone with eyeshadow up to there eyebrows!


I think thats wrong.


I know they try to be creative and all that but its to young :S Why waste time with makeup when you can have fun being a kid!


Not all emos do it but you know.


What do you think?Young Emo's Wearing Such Makeup..?
I think these kids are emo -wannabes because they are 11-12 they are too young to properly be an emo they want to try and look like one!


Why waste soo much time putting makeup onYoung Emo's Wearing Such Makeup..?
some emo kids are wannabees, others are trying to show that they feel bad, and that was the only way to show that,





I felt bad as a teenager, i got all goth, I'm still goth, but I dont show it that much, I got my first tattoo when i was 16, illegally but still, only to try to let people know that I was in pain,,,





but if you know any emo kid that is ';expressing'; themself like that, ceep an eye on them, they might be on a path to really damaging themself..
My question is where are the parents of these kids? That is WAY too young to be wearing make-up. At that age what do they have to be sad about? They are too young to be sad!!! Be a kid have fun and don't worry about the problems of the world. Leave the problem to the adults.
well yea my mate likes to wear a lot of that kinda make-up (yup she's into the emo stuff ) she sometimes wears it too school. But hey they are aloud to experiment im sure my mate is starting to go off that look because it doesn't do her any favours and her lifes getting better! if you start telling kids they look stupid they are just going to do it more but most of the kids who do do this are probably following the crowd! And to be honest no kid is really going to listen to you telling them make up is a waste of time as everyone does it so there is no way to make them stop really !! going back to the subject of makeup yea my mate does have a reason to go like that she is badly bullied so yes many 11/12 do need to express themselves and that's just the way they do it many traumas can happen in there lives at that age so no one can say 11/12 have nothing to be sad about
its not just the 11/12 yr old emos.


its all 11/12 year old girls.


11 is the new 15!! sad but true.
its just the style, if they want to wear tons of eyeliner, who cares? just b/c they are 11-12, i think eyeliner rox
there are loads of them at my school. some of my so-called friends have turned into emos and rockers. now- they are moody and they look a mess. dont even get me started on their hair too. there are rumors that a year 7 girl slits her wrists and i think it's true. i truely feel sorry for these people but at the same time i feel angry that they want to grow up to quickly. they should be like sam and amanda from big brother! hope u like my opinion! :)
hello i'm pino the washingmachine
yea i know....its sooo weird!! they probably do that to get attention because they dont get much attention....but emos are freaks....id never hang out with them lol








oh yea i remember u said that u added me to ur contact list thanks 鈽?but how do u use it? i dont really know how and ive been trying for a couple weeks....:)
you have to think about their idols. look whats on tv or the most ';in'; bands out there, and what they see on them, is what they want toproduce. yeah i agree, 11 and 12 thats really young, but their trying to find themselves, and they'll grow out of that stage and realize they were dummys 2-3 years later
First, my name is Marissa too. Second, all the emo wannabees that go to my sisters school do the same thing(it ruined the yearbook). Third, I don't know why they do it but they wear long baggy clothes it is like they are afraid of people seeing who they really are and what they look like. And fourth, it must take some kind of a tool to get all that eyeliner off! lol!!!:)
Okay its not just emo kidds. Dont be stereotypical and judgemental.


If their parents let them do it, why do you care?
no child should wear makeup at that age.





emos are seeking attention.





being a kid was a great part of my life and they will regret it later.


then they really will have somthing to be sad about!
yess, pfft can't they wait til their teens


x

No comments:

Post a Comment