Wednesday, April 28, 2010

If I want to look EMO, what kind of clothing, makeup, hairstyle, etc., do I need?

I dunno.......lemme ask my son......lol





Email me and I'll see if I can hook ya up with the look.........If I want to look EMO, what kind of clothing, makeup, hairstyle, etc., do I need?
a razor blade and a ''crap'' lifeIf I want to look EMO, what kind of clothing, makeup, hairstyle, etc., do I need?
Nothing you are just taking the mic outof emos :''(
Black and grey work well...
Sigh........





Wear black. Lots of black eyeliner. Floppy hair hanging in your face. Stay out of the sun. Mope, brood and whine a lot.
All you need is the expression. Imagine you're agonized by having all your clothes as one color, and they're not black. Walk around that way, with the agony on your face, and bingo, you're emo.
Everything must be to tight maybe a size smaller than what you wear. Nothing bright; black, dark red, dark blue and gray are just fine. You may need to get a haircut with those adorable fringes. I think it would be better if you add a little bit of your self in this style and you will be a perfect emo but don't forget emo is not just a fashion, it's a kind of rock music (indie/punk rock) basically and secondary a way of life.
black and blood
Why?! Dear god, get an original thought!
My gosh...what is going on in this world? What is the statement you need to portray on society with that look? Can't you just look the way you feel..and don't tell me you feel like an EMO...hope it is just a phase...anyway, just google picture search on EMO and you will get a better picture of the style than just reading about it.
emo - short for ';emotional.'; Emo is a broad title that covers a lot of different styles of emotionally-charged punk rock. If you want to be ';emo'; then you should by a pair of skinny leg jeans, preferably black or white, black or radical hair colouring worn to cover the face as much as possible. Funky punk rock t-shirts, casual shoes(converse high tops seem to be the fashion in Australia) Gothic/religious iconography is great especially in jewellery. The main thing is to be comfortable in what your wearing. Feel good and i guarantee that you'll look good.
  • color cosmetics
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment