Monday, April 26, 2010

How to do Emo/Scene makeup for dark skin?

Ok, I'm not emo or punk or anything. I just like the style and I just recently got a haircut that reflects that sort of style. I'm intrigued by the look and I wanna try it out. The issue is, I have dark skin seeing as I'm Hispanic~ So I'm wondering if anyone has any suggestions as to how I could go about doing this~!





I have some eye shadow (purple, green and blue and a smokey print color all from MAC) and I have eye liner as well, but it isn't liquid eyeliner and from what I've seen so far, it seems like I'm gonna need it.





But yeah... any suggestions, instructions or what not would be greatly appreciated %26lt;3 Be nice please :DHow to do Emo/Scene makeup for dark skin?
I just saw this on tv. I'm not sure how to explain the eyeliner (except that you need an eyeliner with a blender on the other side of it.) That way you can smudge the eyeliner to run into the purple eyeshadow. Apply the purple eyeshadow just above where the the eyeliner is smudged. Keep it thin up to the crease in you eye after the initial application by the eyeliner. I hope that was somewhat clear and is some help.

No comments:

Post a Comment