Monday, April 26, 2010

Are you girls offended or rubbed the wrong way when you see a boy wearing girl clothes or makeup. (and not emo?

No I don't, because I'm not an ignorant, and close-minded person.Are you girls offended or rubbed the wrong way when you see a boy wearing girl clothes or makeup. (and not emo?
ell yea i got this couple dat lives down da street from me and there both girls but ones act likes a boy and looks like one but its a girl trust me i knoe but its weird and funnie and all u can do for those ppl is pray for themAre you girls offended or rubbed the wrong way when you see a boy wearing girl clothes or makeup. (and not emo?
No. I think its kinda awkward, but if they wana look like a fag, lettem go ahead. I have nothing again emo or gay ppl btw. Two or my besties are gay. =) I just dont personally like it, but its their choice.
I think most people secretly think it's kinda funny more than anything.
I don't find it offensive, just a bit odd sometimes humorous.





Love,


B.
Uhmmm... Well if he's not emo it is kinda odd. If you mean like eyeshadow, lipstick, yeah it kinda scares me.
Im not offended but i think it is kind of weird
I'm not offended but i think it's kind of weird.
kinda cuz its weird

No comments:

Post a Comment