Monday, April 26, 2010

New Punky/emo/scene makeup look please?

Okaii I need a new make up look, I want a mosherish/punky/emo/scene (I'm not saying I'm emo or scene it just a cool style Xx.)


I have black liquid eyeliner and black pencil.. eye shadow (of many colors) masara and red eye pencil (but its gone missin D:)


Please help me find a new makeup look (nothing too exsesive coz were not allowed too much makeup at my crappy school D:)


Thnkz,


Xx.New Punky/emo/scene makeup look please?
try this


http://images.google.com/images?hl=en%26amp;q=鈥?/a>





I 鈾?this makeup one ! i don't really see myself as emo because i don't have straight hair and my hair is poofy soo ya





http://www.littleblackcherry.co.uk/ekmps鈥?/a>New Punky/emo/scene makeup look please?
ooh recently i've chosen the same path that you have!(: i love the smokey eye technique!





first apply a primer to help your eyeshadow stay on longer and not get creased





your going to want to apple a darker shadow of a color of your choice (purple works best for me!) very close to the upper lash line





then you will follow up by applying a slightly lighter shade of any color you chose for the second step (lilac if you chose purple) and blend it up into the crease of your eye





apply white shadow underneath the brow and into the tear duct. this will make your eyes look larger and pop with the purple more. again you dont need to use purple, but a plum does give off the most punk/scene look





follow up with a black liner





and lastly finish off by using the color you chose in step 2 underneath your lower lash line





make sure all the eyeshadow has been blended where it meets. trust me you dont want harsh eyeshadow seperations! :)





if you are still confused i HIGHLY HIGHLY HIGHLY reccomend watching fafinettex3 on youtube! her eyeshadow work is incredible! :)
well you can do what i do and draw designs with liquid eyeliner on the sides of your eyes and use some blood red or green eyeshaddow i never get in any trouble at my school for that and their very strict so that should work for you oh and you can were some darker lipstick it gives you a classic look if your into psycobilly
go to youtube and type in scene makeup or even kat von d's makeup syle and it will give you videos.

No comments:

Post a Comment