Monday, April 26, 2010

When I do my makeup to look scene/emo...?

it makes my eyes look really small!!!!!! How do I do my makeup scene/emo and not have my eyes looking so small!?When I do my makeup to look scene/emo...?
Do your makeup to match your eyeshape. DON'T try contrast with your eyeshape. That's what makes them appear small. I'd know. I'm considered 'scene', not that I agree with labels. Do cat eye if you have almond shaped eyes. If you have round eyes peak with your makeup near the center of your eyes. Good luck!When I do my makeup to look scene/emo...?
eyeliner always makes eyes look smaller, so if your going to put on eyeliner, stick to the top lid only or a lighter shade of liner
Stop being a poser.





That would help.
don't look like a raccoon.

No comments:

Post a Comment