Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Scene Girl? Or just emo? Or just too much makeup?

http://img187.image shack.us/img187/7920/46270896.jpg





http://img248.image shack.us/img248/5738/99352133.jpg





(without the space)Scene Girl? Or just emo? Or just too much makeup?
Ummm... How about HOT MESS!!!Scene Girl? Or just emo? Or just too much makeup?
Your first pic worked WITHOUT the space, second told me denied.


Anywho. We used to have a name for girls like that in school. They were called ';skanks';. They dress disgusting and wear gaudy makeup just to get boys to look at them. It's pathetic to see it hasn't gone away. : (
I answered a guy who asked this ? secs a go I thoought he posted pics of my x (i emailed everyone and gave them a description,but i sent one boy a pic and it turns out my X is ALOT better LLZ) IF IT WAS ID HAVE BEEN sooo happy lolz she could dump the current bf ova it and get back wit me!!!!





Too ******* bad it wasn't eh?


I can't see the pics lol.she probably is lolz..
second link dont work dude





she looks like a poser if anything





too thin,





maybe a drug addict





saggy boobs...





make up is actually fine by me, bit too dark on the eyes, but hey, it suits her
she does look like a hot mess...not a goodlook...





He just wanna get in my pants,right?


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>
lol she kind of looks like shes on drugs if she was really a scene girl she would have the hiar style but she doesnt.
She l00ks lyk a scene girl with an em0 type insyd.make up d0esnt matter.
to me i think she is a whore. and a scene girl, emomm..and tomuch makeup!
she got an ugly face but a nice body aka a ss n t its





but u douche bag! the first one dosent even work





it says permission denied!
Looks like she's tryna be a scene girl. I don't think she's doing too well of a job of it..
Whore... ??
Ehh she is weird.
Too much makeup. She looks like a heroin addict. xD
she looks like a whore plus too much makeup. shes trying too hard
i think she's scene
she looks fine to me she doesnt wear too much make up
shes just a lil POSER.......
hmm well i can't see the pictures! lol
no pics
she doesnt look thattt scene. i wouldnt sayy she is
Uh....what?
  • color cosmetics
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment