Wednesday, April 28, 2010

I've just realised I'm emo.. I need help with hair/makeup/clothes!?

I've just sort of realised I'm emo. Not the type where some people think you slit your wrists, the type where your bored of what you used to be. I'm your average high school girl, and I'm not sure on my hair, make-up and clothing! I need hair that school will accept, but I want it puffy and I need it to cover my face a bit. I need make-up I can have on at school (eyeliner, mascara, eyeshadow) that will look sort of gothicy and emo. And my old, frilly skirts - got to go. I need something I'm not embarrassed to wear - maybe a few skull and crossbones here and there, studded belts and flat, dollie-type shoes. And I want accsessories that make me look stunning, the ones that stand out (clip-in bows ect). By easter, my hair will be dark brown and I was thinking blonde highlights, but I'm not to sure. Its wierd and shoulder length *shudders at the thought of it* Maybe extensions? My skin is normal - not pale, not tanned, and my eyes are bluey grey. Please help me! Thanks!


Photos %26amp; Links? xI've just realised I'm emo.. I need help with hair/makeup/clothes!?
well,then this will be just perfect!





http://www.austin360.com/shared-gen/blog…I've just realised I'm emo.. I need help with hair/makeup/clothes!?
lmao and how old are you?
lol That's lameeee.
poser
I'm usually not this harsh, so, I'm sorry. But...





You ';realized'; you're emo, huh? Sorry, it doesn't really work like that. Why are you going to certain lengths to be something you're obviously not? I know it's a cliche, but seriously, stop making such an effort to fit a label and be YOURSELF. Now there are different types of emo? Last time I checked, emo was a music genre, not wrist slitting or bored teens.As much as it sucks, if you TRY to be this, you're going to get made fun of and most likely called a poser. Be who YOU are, and be happy about it!
haha uh, i think you kinda answered your own question haha. good luck though !!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment