Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Makeup To Be Emo?

I have awesome dark brown hair that is basicly black. my mom let me get blonde highlights and lets me wear usally w/e I want.


But she hates it when I wear heavy makeup! I usally always wear light black greyish eyeliner and sometimes some dark brown for eyeshadow, but my mom hates it when I wear black eyeliner so she made me buy brown. how can I still look emo w/o


the black eyeliner?Makeup To Be Emo?
Well, I think that you dont really need makeup to look emo..Just your fashion and hair should be enough.Makeup To Be Emo?
good luck i have no idea. the eyeliner seems essential.
use alot and make it thick!
some of my friends are emo but they all wear the black eyeliner
The real question is...are YOU emo? And if you're not.....why try to look it? I personally think trying to look or be emo is bad because people will stare at you and its bad for your reputation but if u still want to look emo. Try side swept bangs and wear dark clothes that drag and wear dark mascara :)
get charcoal eyeliner,no eyeshadow and some serious mascara. that should help. eyeshadow is a little too much and looks thick. good luck!
well the make up help you look emo,but you really don't need it.my cousin does not wear black make up and she looks emo

No comments:

Post a Comment