Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Tips on emo hair and makeup?

I recently got a emo haircut, and I was wondering if anybody could give me some tips on how to use the hairstyle to it's full potential. I'm also in need of some good makeup tips also D:Tips on emo hair and makeup?
dark eyeliner, but not too much. and move the fringe away from you eyes a bit bit still keep it big, maybe grow you hair a bit, so that the spikes stick more that would look cool :)Tips on emo hair and makeup?
supplement





http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20090427185248AA1TwaJ
this may sound odd but i first put on black pencil eye liner then Liquid


i find it stays on longer.


with my hair bright colour's, hair gel and just treat it well.





emsy x
i would need a pic to help with the hair and an eyeliner is a must have for makeup
Don't worry, emo hair cuts itself

No comments:

Post a Comment