Monday, April 26, 2010

Emo/Scene Makeup Tips?

Heyy, so I wanted some tips on how to do my emo/scene makeup!


I'm not really all that into the style, but I want to see what it looks like, just for kicks, and If I like it I might stick to it, but mostly it's just to see how I look. I know a lot of applying makeup and stuff is based on your face and stuff so I'll attach some pics in a minute. Step-by-Step instructions would be cool, but I get the whole google/youtube/BLACK points of it : )


thanks guys : 3Emo/Scene Makeup Tips?
eyeliner in black. yeah


and eye shadow. but i don't like eyeshaow. it's quiet annoying if you ask me


i'm not scene(yet i've been called more then once)





uh only a few steps.





1. do everything so it makes your face look flawless.


2. put as much eyeliner as you like on the eyelid, but don't make it look like it just stops at the corner of your eye


3. put some on the bottom eye thing all the way from corner to corner


4. put on mascara to make it look more dramaticish.





yeahhhhh. quiet simple actuallyEmo/Scene Makeup Tips?
yup the blue highlights workk but wear some black eyeliner at the bottom of ur eyes (not ur waterline) it looks trashy on ur water line and grow out ur hair a little more and put some bows in ur hair oh and shop at hot topic that will help alot they have alot of emo stuff there! =D
you should look it up on youtube. there's a million videos on how to do makeup, so I'm sure there's a few on emo/scene makeup:D
lmao.

No comments:

Post a Comment