Monday, April 26, 2010

How do I look with emo/scene makeup?

So just for fun I decided to use my mom's eyeshadow and make my self look kinda scene. I only did one eye to save time and cause we don't have makeup remover (we use vasiline for eyes). So how do I looook?!!?! btw, I WILL NEVER become emo or scene. Nothing against it, just not me.


http://i209.photobucket.com/albums/bb150鈥?/a>How do I look with emo/scene makeup?
oh it looks weird but i do tha ttoo put make up on for fun lol people think i am weirdHow do I look with emo/scene makeup?
well i think you put to much on but if it was just simple it would of looked just fine on you =]....also that if you did it the correct way it probably look much better ( not tryin to be mean) i dnt even knoe the correct way yet im still learnin =]
it looks kind of messed up if you want to do it right just put it on the bottom of your eye but put a very dark eyeliner also you can try a smokey eye with dark colors like black
Uhmmm,


That's not really how they do there make-up hun.


Sorry. And I dunno, if you said it wasn't you, why would you want to wear something that well, isn't you...


I say no to the make up.


Sorry,
No its to dull, try experementing with different colours.
i think you would look better with just your regular eye liner %26amp; mascara.
I think it's pretty!


Not an everyday look, but very lovely :)
I think it looks good on you. But save it for partys
sorry but it definitely isnt right for you
i would say that it doesnt really look that great on you.
Just.. keep it normal.
bit more work and it will look good
lmao you did it all wrong, it looks bad. but yeah whatever
wow u look so bad with it


take it off now.

No comments:

Post a Comment