Monday, April 26, 2010

How to do emo eye makeup?

I try to do emo eyeliner and eyeshadow.....but it smears and looks all messy by the end of the day....am I doing it wrong?





first I line my bottom lid with black liquid eyeliner (I do put it on my waterline too because I feel like it looks bad if I just line my eyelashes)





then I line my top lid with the same black eyeliner





then i use black eyeshadow





then i use two coats of mascara





it looks fine when i leave the house but by mmm maybe 12 or so it gets messy and smears and it looks like crap. any tips or anything? it mostly smears in the corner of my eye by my nose....help me please!!!





be serious too guys dont be mean if you dont want to help me dont answer, seriouslyHow to do emo eye makeup?
I don't think lotion will help; it's too greasy. Maybe a little pressed powder to prime it up before you put on your eyeliner. Also, try to find an eyeliner that isn't oil-based., but water-based.How to do emo eye makeup?
Don't touch your eyes? Don't use liquid eyeliner. Obviously you can't handle liquid eyeliner, so use pencil, it usually lasts longer. AND, put it on the bottom near your lashline, because everytime you blink, your eyeliner will fade away.
At 12 you do not need to be dressing gothic in my opinion. I know I have a 13 year old and I would be so upset. wear nice normal and natural makeup. you will look tons better.
you might try waterproof mascara and eyeliner if yours isn't already.


also, try to keep your hands away from your eyes.


if this doesn't help, im sorry.


good luck
try putting lotion on before you do all of that stuff.


it'll stay on better.

No comments:

Post a Comment