Monday, April 26, 2010

I like that emo/scene look, but I can't wear makeup yet....?

I want to have that sort of look, not to insult anyone, cuz I think it looks so cool. I also have medium length hair with bangs grown to my mouth. What can I do to look goth/emo/sceneish?I like that emo/scene look, but I can't wear makeup yet....?
choppy hair cut


skinny jeans


weird t-shirts


chuck taylors/vans/nikes


large bags


plastic jewelry





look at some bands members


paramore


cute is what we aim for


tegan and sara





also store websites


urban outfitters is greatI like that emo/scene look, but I can't wear makeup yet....?
puh---llllleeeeeeeeeeaze dont put those in the same category! goths hate emos and they are nothing alike exept that they both like black, and scene kids LOVE color. you're going to have to find your own look. go to a store like pac sun, american eagle, zumiez or something like that (all very different btw) and pick out stuff you like. not what all the ';emo kids'; or ';scenesters'; are wearing.
if you can't wear makeup yet, just cut your hair and wear the clothes.
dye ur hair black, always wear black eyeliner, and most emo people wear black or purple, don't smile too often
  • color cosmetics
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment