Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Makeup Idea's? [(scene or emo styled)]?

So I've been doing my makeup the same for awhile and I kind of want to mix it up a bit...any idea's? I have brown eyes and brown hair if that helps. I already wear a lot of eyeliner and I've always wanted to try a smokey eye but don't know how? Also if you could give brands or sources i could look at that would help. Any pictures or instructions would be highly appreciated. Oh and please don't bash the scene/emo thing, I don't want your comments on that...Makeup Idea's? [(scene or emo styled)]?
http://www.youtube.com/xsparkage





Click ^^ that link. It's this girl's youtube channel. She has tons of awesome makeup tutorials most of which are scene.Makeup Idea's? [(scene or emo styled)]?
You take a little a black eye shadow and just make like a inside v on the outside of your eye when the crease is and shade in very lightly.
I guess u can check abt it here!


My usual site for beauty


http://www.readurheart.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment