Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Should I take my GF's creepy emo son to the mall to buy makeup?

He already looks like like a shemale but he wants to spend his gift cards on eye shadow and blush.Should I take my GF's creepy emo son to the mall to buy makeup?
No. This is your opportunity to be generous and bond with the child. Lend him your female impersonator's makeup bag. He'll probably only use the mascara and eyebrow pencil and may be able to give you a few tips for bleaching that 5 o'clock shadow.Should I take my GF's creepy emo son to the mall to buy makeup?
Yep. Anything to score points with your girl friend is good. Plus you might be able to shed some light on the kid it would REALLY do him some good.
let him be ..
i wouldnt.
LOL that's funny. Just do it.
Wow,that's tough,better you than me
How old is he? I guess if he is just ';experimenting';...I think the more you say no to kids the more they want to do it and as long as it is not permanent, ie tattoo, or dangerous, cigarettes, alcohol, let him blow his cash on blush!!
Don't judge him! Let him express himself! Be a good ';mother's boyfriend'; lol
yes. stop discriminating him and go bond in the makeup store. XD
Wow good luck with that.
Yeah-be nice to him.
oh hard question. if i were you, i'd seriously talk with him about these issues like sexuality identity and his future goal.. the reasons why he wears lots of eye make up like emo.. but only if you care about him, if not, just let him do whatever he wants
That's not funny...my cousin was EMO and he hung himself in the garage because of people like you.
wow......and i thought I ahd it bad going to walmart with my mother in law to buy my kids clothes.....sux to be u
if you can handle his whining when he finds they are all out of his shade of black and he starts running down the mall cursing his god awful life.
Sure why not on the way there try to talk to him to make a difference.If he dont listen to you then once he's in the store and out of site, put the car in drive and LEAVE!
why do so many have things against emos?
sure, why not, tis the season
Ha ha ha ha!!!! Nah, that's what the bus systems are for. PLUS I'm sure he will make MANY a friend 'cuz that's where the rest of the ';Emo's'; seem to be!!!
It will earn you major brownie points. Do it!
My mom paid for me to get my left ear pierced, and I never forgot her judge not philosophy on life. You have.
sure!!!


you can always have a laugh with the 'boys' at the pub!!!


Hahaha you have a gay emo on yer hands!!!


LOLLLLLLLLLLL

No comments:

Post a Comment