Monday, April 26, 2010

Emo hair and makeup help?please!!!!!!!!!?

I want to look cute but somewhat emo-ish pictures would help loads! If you can help me that would be so wonderful!





myspace.com/underanoathx





that is how I currently look if you can see my picture...


I am growing my hair out much longer though..








Please and thanks much :]Emo hair and makeup help?please!!!!!!!!!?
*sigh* just be yourself, dont try to be something your not..





I respect all lifestyles and subcultures, but I cannot respect the people that try WAY to hard to fit into something their not..Emo hair and makeup help?please!!!!!!!!!?
http://www.beeunique.co.uk/top15page1.ht鈥?/a>


Loads of emo, punk and alternative hair cuts and colours.





Also if you have a look around especially in jewellery section there are loads of ideas for emo accessories etc
I can barely tell what you look like by that picture. It's too blurry and black and white. I can't even see you're whole face. You do realize your profile is private so that's all I can see, right?
hey im gonna add u to myspace so i can see more pics of your hair, thanks, i do hair and make up and id be happy to help





well here add me..i dont know your last name.


http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile%26amp;friendid=2410339
Bookish glasses and hair-style would be a start.
mmmyeah i definitely agree with crux on this one. you shouldn't try to look a certain way, and from the format your question is in you pretty much are. accept your style because it's your style, don't try to change it because you want to fit in or something. if people are pressuring you to be a certain way, blow them off. just be who you are and be happy with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment