Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Makeup and hair tips please? Scene/emo only please?

I'm in middle school and I'm sick of ';fitting-in'; can anybody give me tips on what to do with my hair and makeup? Please and thank you!








Picture link below- I'm the one with black hair:


http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cf鈥?/a>Makeup and hair tips please? Scene/emo only please?
The picture doesn't work and let's think.


Try cute eyeliner flicks at the edge of your eyes.


Or if you want to be daring, put a dark-ish pink eyeshadow towards the red part of your eye and then a soft green on the other. Or perhaps red and blue. Add indigo mascara to complete any look and look cool.


For the hair, probably get it razor cut at the edges, and uneven. Don't have it short, have it long, razor cut on top, normal on the bottom so it gives a scene look to your hair. Wear cute bows in your hair with 'Hello Kitty' or just cute hearts.

No comments:

Post a Comment