Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Emo/punk Hair For mixed girls & Makeup and clothes?

ok so my hair is in a STRAIGHT perm


and wen its straight it looks really cute,but it dosent really match my personality, so if someone could give me some tips or pics it wuld help


also


i need makeup tips


my makeup is boring black eyeliner/eye shadow


any tips or steps OOO I almostt 4got my skin tone is a caramel color


cuz im black and white =)


ware could i get totally rockin cloths for not 2 much money?





Emo/punk Hair For mixed girls %26amp; Makeup and clothes?
Quiz has some awesome clothes and they are affordable! Black eyeliner is good, I wear it and it really brings out big bright eyes and brings the punk side of you! Black nail polish too. :)Emo/punk Hair For mixed girls %26amp; Makeup and clothes?
straight perm...................? arent perms only really curly ?











for make-up use purple,blue,or any other eyeliner you can think of that you like


you can get it at walgreens for from $1- $3 mabye (it matters what state for what they have)





clothes:


http://www.ebtm.com/s-128-band-t-shirts.aspx


you can find some cheap stuff, it matters what you like though





http://bigcartel.com/stores


click on the ';clothing stores';


im shure you`ll find some stores w/ good prices





hope i helped!


%26lt;/3
I'm mixed as well, but I'm not too good with permed hair because that damages curly hair.


so idk, sorry.
check out www.BlackHeartInc.net ...they have awesome clothes

No comments:

Post a Comment