Monday, April 26, 2010

Long story short: getting glasses, need new emo/scene makeup? More inside?

All right, tomorrow I'm getting my glasses (blech to astigmatism. lol) and i won't be able to wear contacts for a while (long story. short version: i hurt my eye and i can't wear them till it heals up, even if it's not visible or even hurting =/ weird i no), so I need a simpler kind of emo/scene makeup to wear with my glasses, because the makeup i wear now is a little bit big (not way too extravagant) sooo... it's all frustrating and stuff. haha. i'm not sure about what kind of emo/scene makeup would look good with glasses, so anybody with experience, share your wisdom!! or those without experience. haha.


btw, dnt bother calling me a poser, bcuz i no im not and it wont bother me


thanks in advance!!Long story short: getting glasses, need new emo/scene makeup? More inside?
Poser!





lol joke, go for some thing light with glasses because glasses blur heavy make up underneath them. Maybe some eye liner and mascara.





http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_9Zf_P9g6cuo/SJ鈥?/a>


i know that make ups not that emo but if you add a little more eye liner it can be

No comments:

Post a Comment