Monday, April 26, 2010

Emo haircut and makeup.?

Hey, I'm very interested in scene and I was wondering if anyone could help me find a nice long haircut/ makeup application that wouldn't be too overdoing it. I'm new to this and I have no idea how to use eyeliner XDEmo haircut and makeup.?
ughhhhhhhhh.......cant wait til this emo crap is over with.Emo haircut and makeup.?
uhm


for your hair just take a pair of sisers cover your eyes and go at it


and for make up buy a tube of eyeliner adn put it all over your face


and wa-la


there ya go!

















dont be a poser.


find your own style.


please.
look up how to do your hair scene


videos on youtube


and how to do emo makeup


youll learn everything you need to
Don't. Seriously. Scene is lame.
http://i19.tinypic.com/867hloz.jpg





there is a hot emo cut! i like it a lot would give u my hair cut but my computer is stupid! but look up make up tips online!

No comments:

Post a Comment