Monday, April 26, 2010

I would like to know what kind of eyelinder goes on really dark.. like how can i do my makeup in a emo way?

Use a kohl eyeliner, they work really well and are very smudgy.I would like to know what kind of eyelinder goes on really dark.. like how can i do my makeup in a emo way?
Liquid black eyeliner is typically the darkest, and it usually has a lot better staying power than the normal pencil.I would like to know what kind of eyelinder goes on really dark.. like how can i do my makeup in a emo way?
I guess you like looking like a loser.
all of hot topics makeup is cheap but stays on allday strong i have NEVER had to reaply and it deff. looks emo if you want it to
The softer and smudgier the better, try Stila Eyeliner in Kajal, it's the blackest black, and pencil are a bit easier to manuever as opposed to liquid.





To get your ';emo'; on, even out your skin tone so you're a bit paler than usual, keep it matte with very heavy eyes.
Try using Liquid Eyeliner. Its really dark and black and it dosent ware off like the Eyeliner. Try adding black Eyeliner under your eye and top. Then add Liquid Eyeliner on top of you eye. To keep it longer lastin... add black eye shadow on top of the Liquid Eyeliner. It will be dark and smokey. Have fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment