Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Do you have any all natural beauty tips?

I'm looking for some all natural beauty tips. I know many people say honey is good for your skin, olive oil for your hair... I was just wondering what other kinds of things can be used for homemade facial masks, body scrubs, etc. In particular, I would like something to make my skin softer. Anything for making hair shiny would be nice too!Do you have any all natural beauty tips?
noDo you have any all natural beauty tips?
A good facial mask its making a tomato scrub...get a tomato and cut it whit a knife at the top so it will look like a scrub then get sugar i will suggest white sugar and dab your tomato scrub in the sugar and apply in your face in a circular motion let it it dry for about 10 minutes...rinse it off and your skin should feel clean and fresh....GOOD LUCK :D

No comments:

Post a Comment