Tuesday, December 15, 2009

What are some good natural beauty tips?

im specifically reffering to natural beauty, zero makeup included. ive always hated using makeup almost all of my life, so ive gone around without it since then, but ive gotten to notice certain things. like when i eat tomatoes or red bell peppers my cheaks turn this real nice soft red or when i put this marykay lip mask, after i remove it, it also leaves my lips looking super glossy, all natural. so my question is, do you know any other secrets that change your body or skin or face into this natural color by eating or applying or cleaning with anything?





thanksWhat are some good natural beauty tips?
I apply plain yogurt to my face a couple of times a week.Leave it there 5 minutes,then thoroughly rinse with cool water.It's very good for sensitive skin,like I have.I often get compliments on my complexion--even at 40:)What are some good natural beauty tips?
the mary kay miracle set without foundation would be your answer...the day and night solution made a huge difference in my skin.








this set





cleanses


exfoliates


freshens


moisturizes


adds essential vitamins to the skin


helps to clear free radicals


allows the layers of your skin as new skin appears to be more even toned without spots and unwanted redness


protects the skin with the spf 25 in the day solution





they are customized for skin type


normal to dry


combination to oily





100 percent guaranteed
drink lots of water. keeps your skin from getting all dried out and wrinkly too early in life.
Drink a lot of water, and vitamin C helps your skin's color be even and beautiful. Try something like the ';Even Skintone Lychee body butter'; from Bath and Body Works. That stuff works miracles.
Mashed potatoes are very good for skin.
use proactiv
skin toner
My best advice is to get a moderate amount of sun each week. Nothing looks worse than a ';pastey'; complexion...a good base tan, and you don't have to worry about lots of issues.
The best facial products that are all natural and keep your skin glowing and youthful, are at www.newbodybalance.com. The nutritionals this company has are also the best and have had what appears to be a reverse in aging effect on some users.
Sorry hon, I just slap on a little blush for the pink cheeks and some gloss for the lips ... but I do have great skin... The best advice I can give you is to just have a good cleansing and moisturizing regime and to wear sunscreen.
do an avacado mask!
having a mudpack applied to your face cleanses it and gives it that radiant glow and fresh young look. vitamin a also is good for the skin... eat carrots!
Drink alot of water. So you can flush you inside out, and have that nice health glow. I never wear makeup cause it messes up the Face.

No comments:

Post a Comment